adk getting it to deploy to google agentic platform - errors

I was trying to deploy using this command and pretty sure agentic platform is available here in Australia South East 2 (Melbourne) and I wasn't try to deploy to Sydney. 

uv run adk deploy agent_engine agent_togo --project="project-015f2405-16e7-4b36-996" --region="australia-southeast2"

Bump into this error when trying to deploy my adk sample app to google agentic platform. 

To be fair, I didn't have my gcloud cli setup on my laptop. So I fixed that with gcloud auth application-default login

Deploy failed: ('invalid_grant: Bad Request', {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'error_description': 'Bad Request'})

Then bump into this error which is a generic error. And that drove me to check Log Explorer to find out more details

Deploy failed: Failed to create Agent Engine: {'code': 10, 'message': 'Please refer to our troubleshooting pages (e.g., https://docs.cloud.google.com/gemini-enterprise-agent-platform/troubleshooting/agent-deployment) to debug and fix the error.'}

And then saw this error message. 

Exception calling IAM: Service account 281487181248920 does not exist

And then I ran the following command 

gcloud projects describe my-target-deployment-project --format="value(projectNumber)"

API [cloudresourcemanager.googleapis.com] not enabled on project [my-target-deployment-project]. Would you like to enable

and retry (this will take a few minutes)? (y/N)?

And once I have enable it, I was able to deploy the agent to agentic platform. Retracing my steps, the issue is that I haven't enable the necessary api in this case it is cloud resource manager API -

cloudresourcemanager.googleapis.com is the Cloud Resource Manager API. It's the Google Cloud service that manages the resource hierarchy: organizations, folders and projects.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NodeJS: Error: spawn EINVAL in window for node version 20.20 and 18.20

llama cpp running it in google colab