commander - using ornith-ai/Ornith-1.0-9B-GGUF as the model and documenting the results
After trying out a couple of model, I decides to see if using a different model would sway the results differently. I am using ornith-ai/Ornith-1.0-9B-GGUF. model here. Noticed that I have added "openai" in front of the model name otherwise it throw an error message.
This is my README-test.md file which contains a node command. So technically we should be using a nodejs image to run this.
And let's look at the results, ornith is not able to follow the instructions to read from start to end and then dertermine the image to use.
Here is the output from the command line. I did run it a couple of times to ensure it is not a one time thingie.
As you can see here, it tries and use 'ubuntu' image.
Troubleshooting tips
Getting this error during runtime - thene we need to use
model="openai/ornith-ai/Ornith-1.0-9B-GGUF instead of
model="ornith-ai/Ornith-1.0-9B-GGUF".
Error message
litellm.exceptions.BadRequestError: litellm.BadRequestError: LLM Provider NOT provided. Pass in the LLM provider you are trying to call. You passed model=ornith-ai/Ornith-1.0-9B-GGUF' litellm.exceptions.BadRequestError:' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'.
Comments